Friday, March 26, 2010

I finished the heritage album today!

It's a good thing I finished, because I need to get this album in the mail. I guess I did 9 pages today! Of course they're little pages, and they're all 2-page layouts except for the final page, but I'm glad I got it done.


Page 14: Fred and Anna K. (Harold's parents)




Page 15: Charlie K. (Fred's father) in Nebraska with his wagon




Page 16: Harold and Barbara start a family (baby pictures of my mom)




Page 17: Snapshots of my mom's family, and one of my mom and dad three years before they got married!



Pages 18&19: Family Portrait (Harold & Barbara and kids)



Page 20: Ben and Pam get married. That's 1966! I wish I didn't have to crop the funkadelic clock from the top of the photo, but I had to so the photo would fit in the album.




Page 21: Ben and Pam start a family




Page 22: About the scrapper (that's me!)

The End!!

No comments:

Post a Comment