Saturday, March 6, 2010

Four more Heritage Album pages

Page 10: Grandma K. at 6 months old! I think it's so fun to be able to see a picture of my grandma as a baby.


Page 11: The H. Family--Grandma K. (bottom right) with her brother Wayne and their parents. (Same Jack and Beulah as on Page 9.)


Page 12: Now we have shifted from Grandma K's family to Grandpa K's. At right is his mother (Anna Johanna Person K.) and at left his grandmother (Karna Person; I'm not sure of her maiden name, but she was born in Sweden in 1849).


Page 13: The top photo is the K. family: From left, Fred, Florence, Harold (my grandpa) and Anna (same person as on Page 12). Fred and Anna had a third child, Milo (who always went by Mike, as far as I knew) but he was the youngest, so I'm guessing he wasn't yet born when the photo was taken. The smaller photo is Florence all grown up with her husband Basil A. (though I don't know if this picture is before or after they were married).

No comments:

Post a Comment